: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
If you feel you would be a good fit in the ARCS team, we’d love to hear from you.
Web and Graphics Designer (m/f)
- Location: India
- Experience: 3+ years
We are currently seeking capable Web Designer with solid Graphics Designing skills to produce web page outlines and code landing pages and to manage content of website.
- Ideal candidate must have more than a year of professional experience as a Frontend Web Designer, with a portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of current web standards, modern design principles, and frontend development capabilities.
- Design work experience on enhancement of visual appeal, while staying within brand guidelines yet modern, responsive websites with thoughtful content architecture and navigation.
- The ability to adapt designing style according to customer requirement.
- Knowledge of graphic design for print is plus.
- A detail-oriented developer who understand the importance of consistency in design, and who strives to reach a perfect balance of form and function are qualities we greatly value.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office and other common applications.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined when it comes to meeting deadlines in an autonomous working environment.
- Active member of regular team meetings and collaborate often with other team members.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with expertise in Photoshop for creating web design mockups, material design/color concepts and compressing images for web browsers.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign for creating and editing vector artwork, print collateral, and editorial designs.
- Thorough understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, and ability to hand-code semantic frontend web pages to current web standards.
- Grid-based framework coding experience (Bootstrap expertise or experience are a plus).
- Experience with CRM applications for creating landing pages and email template design.
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Icon Design & Graphics Design and knowledge in Material Design & Colour concepts.
- Excellent skills in Modern Responsive Design and must have Basic Backend knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO principles and ability to apply them effectively to web pages.
- Videography and video editing skills
- Design forward-thinking mockups of landing pages and various other web pages, while maintaining our corporate brand.
- Develop mockups into functional web pages and implement.
- Design and development streamlined web page templates intended for re-use.
- Update and manage landing page content, as needed. Make quick edits whenever applicable.
- Design and develop/code marketing email templates and integrate into our mailing list application.
- Design graphics and print-ready collateral to support marketing campaigns and our client events, including YouTube covers, flyers, brochures, and more.
- Understanding of form processes, and proficiency in creating web forms and auto-responders.
- Track and document your work, tasks, and progress within our collaboration application.
- Clean, organized coding habits with intuitive formatting and correct syntax.
- Ability to create organized and intuitive file and directory structuring and file naming, and ability to adhere to existing structures.
- Organization of assigned project within project management system.
- Create and maintain artwork, designing, templet database.