: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
If you feel you would be a good fit in the ARCS team, we’d love to hear from you.
Full Stack Web Developer (m/f)
- Location: India
- Experience: 4-9 Years
We are currently seeking capable Full Stack Web Developers with expertise in current Technologies. Someone who wants to contribute in an amazing platform and take challenge to create the same.
- Ideal candidate has professional experience as a Full Stack Web Developer, with a portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of current web standards, modern design principles, and frontend development capabilities.
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- A strong technical background in development roles (Java preferred)
- Knowledge in working with continuous integration tools (like GitHub), building pipelines and test automation
- Experience in Shopware & WordPress backend and agile working methods
- Have developed custom plugins and applications
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases (e. g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony and Zend Framework 3)
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs, microservices in PHP.
- Professional experience as a software developer in the development of modern web, back- services and usage of back-end technologies, preferably Java, Python, and common frameworks like Node.js
- Knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS, Docker, OpenStack, Azure or Digital Ocean.
- Experience working with third-party APIs & integrations
- Understanding on running code in a distributed manner across a cluster of nodes in a scalable way
- Networking knowledge such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, VPN.
- You have good analytical, conceptual and process-related skills
- Fluent English skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A focus on delivering quality, well-tested software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Build new services and applications suitable to client’s requirement
- Review and contribute to improve current software and system architecture for stability
- Optimize performance and work self-driven to make an impact
- You identify and solve complex technical challenges
- Timely communication with your team and Product Owners, about technical improvements.
- Development of backend scripts to automate business data processes
- Ensuring code quality, including enough automated test coverage
- Develop web front-ends to allow users to interact with data and execute business workflows
- Track and document projects, tasks, and progress within our collaboration application.