: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
If you feel you would be a good fit in the ARCS team, we’d love to hear from you.
Java Developer (m/f)
- Location: India
- Experience: 5+ years
We are currently seeking capable Java Developer with extensive experience in generating high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade modern software application. Expertise in end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is essential.
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Upstanding of software designing with proficiency in Java/J2EE development with Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Experience with databases and other system datastores
- JUnit and other test automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- Familiarity with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.) will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of software architecture and design principles
- Knowledge of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Skills to handle with third-party APIs & integrations
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience in cloud technologies like AWS, Docker, OpenStack, Azure or Digital Ocean
- Networking knowledge such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, VPN
- You have good analytical, conceptual and process-related skills
- Fluent english language skills (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A focus on timely deliverables with quality, professionality.
- Review and contribute to improve current software/system architecture for stability, optimize performance and responsiveness.
- Application specific design, development, and maintenance activities
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Support to maintain code quality, organization and test automation
- You timely communicate with the team and your product owners, about technical improvements.
- Track and document your projects, tasks, and progress
- You identify and solve real world challenges